Frequently Asked Questions
Total works in the exhibit? Hanging or free-standing show?
Length of time?
Need help installing?
Artist talk or activity? Fee?
Is there a fee for the exhibit?
Who handles advertising?
- Over 30 works in the exhibit: drawings, paintings and prints.
- Both - we can be flexible to any display environment.
- 1-2 months; determined by the library or venue.
- Most often we install but adhere to the needs of the library. - If the library installs, that's fine.
- Yes, we can provide both, starting at $50 plus $20 travel fee.
- No fee for the art exhibit itself; the show is free!
- Library/Venue handled advertising; we promote the show, artist talk, activities, individually on this site and social media.