THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
artistic interpretations of the poetry of
A Traveling Art Exhibit Inspired by the Poetry of Robert Frost;
Artist Talks available upon request
Walpole & North Walpole
September and October!
With a warm welcome from Director Jane Malmberg and Staff, our artworks will be visiting the
Walpole Town Library, 48 Main St., Walpole NH
North Walpole Branch, 70 Church St.,
North Walpole NH
during September and October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Total works in the exhibit? Hanging or free-standing show?
Length of time?
Need help installing?
Artist talk or activity? Fee?
Is there a fee for the exhibit?
Who handles advertising?
- Over 30 works in the exhibit: drawings, paintings and prints.
- Both - we can be flexible to any display environment.
- 1-2 months; determined by the library or venue.
- Most often we install but adhere to the needs of the library. - If the library installs, that's fine.
- Yes, we can provide both, starting at $50 plus $20 travel fee.
- No fee for the art exhibit itself; the show is free!
- Library/Venue handled advertising; we promote the show, artist talk, activities, individually on this site and social media.